Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Friday, June 1, 2012

Planning On A Writing Weekend

So, I am geared up and ready to go.  I am planning on having a writing weekend. 

     I picked up a funky new pen and a new notebook.  I love the notebook, it is one that you can sketch on your own design on the cover.  I have gathered my magazine photos and articles, for a little added inspiration. 

     This weekend I am heading outdoors for my writing retreat. 

     How about you?  What are your plans for the weekend?  Hope it is Inspiring!


3 comments:

Mark Koopmans said...

I am soooo jealous, but so happy for you :)

Hope you have a great, relaxing weekend :)

Writer Pat Newcombe said...

Sounds like you have the weekend all sorted. New stuff always makes you feel more inspired too, I think...

Anne Mackle said...

Oh that sounds lovely I'd love to go on a writing retreat. I've had brain freeze for about 5 days and not been able to write anything luckily it ended today, yeah!