Beginning

Welcome to my blog, thank you for stopping by. If this is your first time to my blog, it's nice to meet you. If you've been here before, welcome back.

My writing journey has begun. The road will have some bumps and detours. I only hope that the first hill is not too high, and the journey is long.














Monday, January 7, 2013

Am I making progress or not?


     Mondays are hard! It is hard to pick yourself up sometimes and start the week, especially, when you receive a letter back on your submission and it wasn’t exactly the response you were hoping for, but it was a personal letter with some helpful criticism, for which I am extremely grateful.

     The letter stated that she is not taking on many new projects at this time, however, she found my story very engaging; and couldn’t wait to get to the end! I was given a couple of suggestions to enhance my story. So, that is what I am going to do. I appreciate the advice and I am going to start working on it this week!

     Hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

Anne Mackle said...

Where have you gone Maeve?

Maeve Frazier said...

Hi Anne - Thank you for not giving up on me! I am happy to be back!